[uf-new] hAudio - audio-album and audio-podcast

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Wed Jun 6 12:21:29 PDT 2007

Scott Reynen wrote:
>> Nobody seems to have raised any
>> issues related to existing elements in the haudio draft in several weeks.
>
> I don't know how you can possibly think that.  Multiple people have
> suggested changing the wiki entry in just the last few days, and you've
> said you don't think it should change because there's not enough
> consensus.  Now you're saying there's complete consensus?  I still don't
> understand what exactly class="haudio" means.

No, I am not saying that there is complete consensus over everything
we're talking about in hAudio. I think there is a rough consensus over
the following items being important in haudio:

 * hAudio (haudio)
   o fn (aka formatted name). required. text (re-used from hcard).
   o contributor. optional. using hCard.
      + suggested 'role's: speaker, artist, composer, band, publisher
   o published-date. optional. using datetime-design-pattern.
   o sample. optional. using rel-design-pattern with sample as the
     mf-rel-value.
   o rel-enclosure and rel-payment. optional. acquisition using URL
     and rel-enclosure and rel-payment design patterns.
   o image-summary. optional. using HTML and XHTML tag img.
   o category. optional. text.
   o duration. optional. ISO-8601 time duration using
                         abbr-design-pattern (re-used from hcalendar).
   o price. optional. using currency-proposal.

The halbum topic is currently being debated heavily:

halbum
    summary
      haudio
    track