[uf-new] hAudio - audio-album and audio-podcast

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Thu Jun 7 08:36:23 PDT 2007

Joe Andrieu wrote:
> There seemed to be partial agreement that hAudio
> means the individual audio recording, that being
> the simplest case to solve, although I agree with
> the contradiction in the above problem statements.
> The answer for multiple audio recordings on a page is to
> have multiple hAudio. Dealing with "smart" ways to
> group hAudio is a different problem.

I agree with both you and Scott. Martin also made a good point in an
off-list e-mail for dropping halbum for now because it is confusing
people. So, let's drop audio grouping (halbum) for now.

We will re-visit halbum after we get haudio out of the door...

Let's clarify haudio to deal with individual audio recording, not groups
of audio recordings. I'll update hAudio and post the modifications to
the list for feedback.