[uf-new] Third attempt at hAudio

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 12:06:18 PDT 2007

On 6/7/07, Martin McEvoy <martin at weborganics.co.uk> wrote:
> I also think that in any future evolution of hAudio for example hAlbum,
> hCast etc, may rely on a "title" attribute of some kind for its meaning.

--- it is best to not to think about theoretical issues before we even
have any sort of audio format. Much like hAtom, this can be easily
solved at the schema level. hAtom for instance uses rel-tag for
individual entries, but also for hFeed itself. Because we control the
semantics of hFeed it is easy to simply say "find all rel-tags that
are children that are NOT in an entry",  if/when we create a container
such as album, we can do the same thing and say use the
class="summary|foobar" that is NOT inside track data. We can resuse
properties easily without confusion because we control the schema of
the data.

-brian

--
brian suda