[uf-new] Third attempt at hAudio

Martin McEvoy martin at weborganics.co.uk
Thu Jun 7 12:36:39 PDT 2007

You could probably also argue that a "tile" attribute would represent a
defining term of an object which in the case of a single audio track is
not the case. song titles are usually just a summary of a song.

eg:

"love is in the air" John Paul Young
"Ghost Town" The Specials
"Symphony No. 6 in A minor" Gustav Mahler

-martin-