[uf-new] audio-title proposal for haudio

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Mon Jun 11 09:22:42 PDT 2007

There seem to be quite a number of good arguments one way or the other
concerning the use or mis-use of 'title', 'summary', 'description', and
other such pre-existing class names.

Since we plan to embed haudio in other Microformats, it seems that we
should pick something that will not conflict with any of the other
already created Microformats.

Trying to convince the list to re-use any of the pre-existing element
names has met with stiff opposition.

I am proposing that we use 'audio-title' and leave it at that. I'll work
this into the haudio proposal at the end of this week unless there is
strong opposition to this proposal.

If you are strongly opposed to 'audio-title', please provide an
alternative in your argument against it.