[uf-new] audio-title proposal for haudio

Scott Reynen scott at makedatamakesense.com
Mon Jun 11 10:46:35 PDT 2007

On Jun 11, 2007, at 10:22 AM, Manu Sporny wrote:

> I am proposing that we use 'audio-title' and leave it at that. I'll
> work
> this into the haudio proposal at the end of this week unless there is
> strong opposition to this proposal.
> If you are strongly opposed to 'audio-title', please provide an
> alternative in your argument against it.

I'm not sure my opposition is "strong," but I would personally prefer
working out parsing rules to allow for embedded microformats with
shared property names, and then re-examining the alternatives without
this as a constraint.  But again, I think the wiki should reflect the
diversity of views, and not be restricted to what is seen as
consensus.  Email archives are a poor medium in which to review
decisions, as indicated by nearly every other message in this thread
starting with "we already talked about that..."

Scott Reynen