[uf-new] Book Review microformat - new or how to extend hreview

Benjamin Melançon pwgdarchive at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 07:29:08 PST 2007

Hi, I'm looking for how to mark up a book review for the semantic web,
or RDF, or microformat, or really anything that has some hope of being
a standard and extending the usefulness of my review.

I'm posting here because I don't see how to do it with the hreview
format in a way that will be a generally recognizable standard.

With luck if I can get started with such schema it will be a boon to
all mankind through my involvement in the open source content
management system Drupal.  Or at least a boon to a couple other Drupal
users.

Thanks!

- ben

Agaric Design Collective
Open Source Web Development
http://AgaricDesign.com/

People Who Give a Damn
building the infrastructure of a network for everyone
http://pwgd.org/