[uf-new] Book Review microformat - new or how to extend hreview

Benjamin Melançon pwgdarchive at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:12:15 PST 2007

Hi Ben--  I didn't see your message because I thought it was my own
posted to the list-- darn gmail's habit of shortening us to our first
names!

I found some of these resources after I posted, but I still don't
think I have what I need.

For instance, the book review module in Drupal (which I would like to
improve to have microformat tags) has fields for cover image,
publisher, copyright, isbn, # of pages, price, synopsis as well as
authors and distinguishing between links for purchase and other links.

And, of course, I want to do this in a way that will be the same as
other people using hreview for book reviews and that smart web
indexing engines can understand (e.g., to allow 'give me all reviews
of books by this author published before this date under this number
of pages').

Is there a repository and a process for defining standard implementations?

Or do I need a 'book' microformat that hreview then refers to?

- ben