[uf-new] hAudio Test

Scott Reynen scott at makedatamakesense.com
Fri May 11 11:43:22 PDT 2007

On May 11, 2007, at 12:57 PM, Martin McEvoy wrote:

>> This looks wrong.  The contributor should be the hCard, not the role.
>
> I don't agree. we have more than one contributor to an album Artists,
> Publishers, Distributors, Management, p.r., songwriters, the list goes
> on...

Those are all people and organizations with different roles.  The
roles themselves are not contributing.

> this says the contributor role is the Publisher?

Not exactly.  What I'm suggesting is this:

This says the contributor is an organization named "Ferret Music"
with a role of "Publisher."  Your current markup says is that the
contributor is the role of Publisher.  Roles don't contribute;
organizations (and people) contribute.

--
Scott Reynen
MakeDataMakeSense.com