[uf-new] Revisiting grouping problem solution proposal: hset

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Sat May 19 09:49:50 PDT 2007

Chris Griego wrote:
> Before you start on a full-blown proposal, can you create a sample
> page?

Martin McEvoy already has one set up based on a real-world example:

http://weborganics.co.uk/haudio

There is also the brainstorming page, look at Option #3:

http://microformats.org/wiki/grouping-brainstorming#Option_3:_Explicit_class-based_grouping

The only difference is the change from "grouping" to "hset".

> I think I have some ideas on how this could work more simply as a
> convention, but without seeing what you're trying to achieve I don't
> know if it answers the problem or not.

You should also look through the grouping-examples page to get an idea
of the problem that we are attempting to solve:

http://microformats.org/wiki/grouping-examples

If you've got some other problem solution proposals, we'd love to hear them.