[uf-new] hAudio Specification Page is published

Ben Ward lists at ben-ward.co.uk
Sat Nov 3 17:07:16 PST 2007

On 4 Nov 2007, at 00:53, Martin McEvoy wrote:
> 1,
> http://microformats.org/wiki/haudio#Price

> should this not be...

> as per the Currency Proposal
> http://microformats.org/wiki/currency-proposal

No. Should the currency microformat be completed, then that class
name would be used in addition. As per existing patterns (such as
class="author vcard" in hReview), you might end up with <span
class="price hcurrency"> or something.

My view is that with currency still being a proposal, it should not
be used in examples. That risks causing confusion and may
inadvertently push a sub-optimal currency pattern into mainstream
usage without it going through the process.

I'd like to see that simplified to the text form of price, ala:

Ben