[uf-new] hAudio: audio-title/album-title vs. recording/album

Scott Reynen scott at makedatamakesense.com
Fri Oct 12 23:18:49 PDT 2007

On Oct 12, 2007, at 9:39 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:

> Martin, can you post some markup for the same 5 examples above using
> your proposal?

Yeah, I'd like that too, Martin.  It seems to me you're making
several proposals at once, and I'm not able to conceptually separate
them enough to understand and respond.  Examples of the various types
Julian posted earlier (single track with album, single track without
album, single album without tracks, single album with simple tracks,
and single album with detailed tracks) would help clarify for me
exactly how you see it all fitting together.

--
Scott Reynen
MakeDataMakeSense.com