[uf-new] hAudio: audio-title/album-title vs. recording/album

Scott Reynen scott at makedatamakesense.com
Sat Oct 13 09:32:15 PDT 2007

On Oct 13, 2007, at 10:13 AM, Andy Mabbett wrote:

> I think we should resolve the abbr-accessibility "elephant in the
> room",
> once and for all, before introducing any new mis-uses of abbr. After
> all, it was identified over a year ago...

And it could easily go unresolved for another year.  Any resolution
to abbr problems can be applied to hAudio in the future just as
easily as every other microformat already using abbr.  That shouldn't
slow down hAudio progress.  In this case, someone wrote "P268T" as a
long form of "4:46", when it should have been "P286T".  Typo aside,
that follows established microformat use of <abbr> and ISO 8601.  If
and when such use changes, hAudio can change accordingly.

--
Scott Reynen
MakeDataMakeSense.com