[uf-new] hAudio proposal: ITEM/TRACK

Scott Reynen scott at makedatamakesense.com
Sun Oct 14 16:43:18 PDT 2007

On Oct 14, 2007, at 4:32 PM, Andy Mabbett wrote:

> How would you show the artist and duration of that track, using the
> latter model?

We wouldn't.  I see now that Manu's recent definition of text-only
track's "(which will be the FN of an hAudio object)" is more
restrictive than the (lack of) definition in the wiki [1].  My
suggestion would only work under this more restrictive definition.
Do we have use cases in mind for unstructured plain-text tracks?
I've forgotten why we included that option in the first place.

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki/audio-info-proposal#Track

--
Scott Reynen
MakeDataMakeSense.com