[uf-new] item property (was: hAudio: audio-title/album-title vs. recording/album)

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Mon Oct 15 03:34:17 PDT 2007

On Mon, October 15, 2007 10:07, Michael Smethurst wrote:

> I need to mark up performance/set lists for Glastonbury, the Proms
> etc
>
> In these cases track would be plain wrong

How so?

> Also nested items/haudios would allow you to mark up classical
> works/opera (as opposed to perfomances/recordings). In the case of an
> opera:

> Haudio - opera
> haudio - act haudio - scene haudio - aria
>
> Or is this too much of a corner case?

I don't think so; though the current evidence probably doesn't cover them;
and more should be gathered.

(I have previously commented on the problem that our evidence collecting,
in general, may be deficient and unrepresentative; but that's a whole
other debate.)

--
Andy Mabbett
** via webmail **