[uf-new] hAudio ITEM debate proposal #3

Michael Smethurst Michael.Smethurst at bbc.co.uk
Mon Oct 29 06:28:48 PST 2007

On 29/10/07 12:46, "Manu Sporny" <msporny at digitalbazaar.com> wrote:

> Julian Stahnke wrote:
>> I like it!
>>
>> So, to clarify, would a single track be marked up like this?

>> And a track from the album ŒAt First Light¹:

> Yes, that would be the proper markup based on the current proposal.

Again not wanting to muddy any waters but it seems like we're trying to
capture 2 forms of containment here:

- using nesting + item to indicate containment of

- using album to indicate containment by

Is there any mileage in pushing for class="hasPart" and class="isPartOf"?

It would bring things into line with dublin core but my be a little triple-y
for these parts