[uf-new] hAudio v0.8 updated

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Wed Oct 31 17:31:46 PST 2007

Martin McEvoy wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-10-31 at 00:43 -0400, Manu Sporny wrote:
>> The hAudio proposal has been updated to reflect all of the discussions
>> and resolutions for the past 2 months:
>>
>> http://microformats.org/wiki/audio-info-proposal
>
> Great Manu really good work thank you for your time :)

No problem... thanks to you and the rest of the fine people on this list
for helping to move hAudio forward. The process hasn't been pretty by
any stretch of the imagination, but I think all of us here are doing
something that is very important to musicians, music fans, podcasters
and anybody that creates and distributes audio.

> I am still a little concerned about creating an album microformat and
> the way its used but there only seems to be me that has aired any
> concerns about this, and everyone else seems to be happy so in the
> interests of of finishing this proposal lets drop the whole type album
> issue and move along :)
>
> I have no further issues with the current proposal

Fair enough.

I'll send an e-mail after this with a list of issues that seem to be
closed with the latest round of discussions.