[uf-new] The Process

Mary Hodder mary at dabble.com
Wed Sep 12 09:55:35 PDT 2007

I have to second this one as well.

In fact I blogged about this some time ago:

http://napsterization.org/stories/archives/000583.html

nicely of course, but the reality was that for 2 years, I got slammed
and treated badly by the folks who started it, and then once I made
them sit down and explain the process, I was able to follow the
rules.  But it was harsh.  Many people commented privately to me
after the two blog posts on process that it helped them a lot because
they had the same experience.

I don't see why hazing helps the process.  You can have high
standards without being mean.

mary