[uf-new] Moving hAudio to Draft stage

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Sat Aug 16 22:36:32 PDT 2008

We currently have 5 open issues for hAudio that should be fairly easy to
resolve now that we have a proposal on the table, "htitle" by Martin
McEvoy, to resolve the contentious "title" debate on hAudio.

I'd like to set a goal to close all remaining hAudio issues in the next
2-4 weeks. I'm sending this e-mail out as a heads-up to those that are
interested in helping to improve hAudio and to get it to the next step
in the Microformats process: Draft Specification.

Both Martin and I will be posting the remaining hAudio issues and will
be asking for feedback from the community in order to resolve the issues.

Please respond to each issue with a +1 or a -1 if you have input on each
issue and we'll hopefully close each of these issues if we reach a
reasonable amount of consensus.