[uf-new] Re: hAudio contributor Issue

Martin McEvoy martin at weborganics.co.uk
Sun Aug 17 02:11:38 PDT 2008

I raised this issue earlier this month with the proposal that this issue
be closed.

http://microformats.org/discuss/mail/microformats-new/2008-August/001648.html

After two weeks and no feedback. I closed this Issue.

http://microformats.org/wiki?title=haudio-issues&diff=28245&oldid=28242

Andy emailed me personally to say that this issue should not be closed,
because he is unable to respond to the list. Manu also emailed me and
Informed me that he is inclined to accept this as an issue he says that
the haudio contributor text should be changed to something like:

    * The contributor's name SHOULD also be marked up as a valid hCard
Microformat.
    * The contributor's name MAY be specified in plain-text without
being enclosed in a hCard Microformat.

http://microformats.org/wiki/haudio#Contributor

I have now re opened this issue as it is clearly not resolved.

If this Issue can be resolved so easily.

+1 from me.

Thanks

Martin McEvoy