[uf-new] Namespace anti-pattern and hAudio TITLE (was: hAudio FN or Title)

Christopher St John ckstjohn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 13:20:15 PST 2008

On Feb 4, 2008 4:05 PM, Brian Suda <brian.suda at gmail.com> wrote:

> We must be talking past one another with our definitions, it is
> probably best to start a wiki page and the discussion will not get
> lose between posts and threads. It will also make it easier for anyone
> to reference later. Continuing this thread will not be productive for
> very long.

Actually, I've found it quite useful. Manu has brought up several points
that I've been concerned about. I've almost chimed in a couple of times
but Manu has beaten me to it and I've been reluctant to just post "me
too" :-)

Just because one person doesn't find a long and interesting thread
productive doesn't mean it isn't productive for others.

And, for the record, for most of Manu's comments: "Me too."

-cks

--
Christopher St. John
http://artofsystems.blogspot.com