[uf-new] hAudio FN or Title

Martin McEvoy info at weborganics.co.uk
Thu Jan 31 10:39:52 PST 2008

Hello All

This is in Response to Manu's suggestion that maybe we should talk about
changing hAudio "FN" to "Title"

<snip>
I've never been happy with the choice of FN instead of TITLE in hAudio
(TITLE means "job title" in Microformats). This could offer a good
compromise if people are interested?
</snip>
http://microformats.org/discuss/mail/microformats-discuss/2008-January/011446.html

Manu I for Once Agree with you ;) and I'm not too happy with it either.
Feedback I have had about haudio seem to all have the same answer audio
has a title too lets call it that.

I am unsure If we should re-use "title" directly from hcard "Job title"
and "audio title" are both functions I guess? maybe someone can have
more input on this.

If the above Is impossible maybe an answer may be a talk about maybe a
htitle Microformat or something.

Anyway anyone who is Interested lets get the ball rolling.

Thanks

Martin McEvoy