[uf-new] Recipe proposal

Ben Ward lists at ben-ward.co.uk
Thu Jun 5 06:53:59 PDT 2008

On 5 Jun 2008, at 14:17, Thomas Yde wrote:

> I therefore suggest that we change entry-title to title and entry-
> summary to summary.

We've had issues with ‘title’ before, as it is already defined for a
different purpose (effectively ‘job-title’) in hCard. Using it in a
more general way that would allow it to be ‘entity-title’ or ‘object-
title’ as well would require redefining it, and there's been a lot of
heated disagreement about doing that previously.

Changing ‘entry-summary’ to ‘summary’ causes a similar clash of
semantics, since ‘summary’ is used in hCalendar/Review/Listing in more
of a titular manner.

I'm not sure about basing Recipe off hAtom semantics; I need to think
more about the situations where you would be using both at the same
time to see if that would cause conflicts.