[uf-new] hAudio Title Possible Alternative?

Martin McEvoy info at weborganics.co.uk
Wed Mar 5 14:45:54 PST 2008

Hello Sarven

On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 17:06 -0500, Sarven Capadisli wrote:
> Is this in any way create a
> conflict (perhaps a misconception) if the hAudio object were to
> contain multiple NAMEs? (re:
> http://microformats.org/wiki/haudio-cheatsheet#Properties states that
> TITLE may occur more than once).
>
> Hope that made sense.

I think so :)

Will "this in any way create a conflict (perhaps a misconception) if the
hAudio object were to contain multiple NAMEs?"

I do not think it will at least not as many problems as "Title" does, If
we take the definition of "name" to be a short textual description of
the object or thing I think It would be the same in both contexts?

Thanks

Martin McEvoy