[uf-new] hProduct draft schema

Paul Lee (이기수) paullee at google.com
Fri Oct 31 10:27:52 PST 2008

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 10:58 AM, Toby A Inkster <mail at tobyinkster.co.uk> wrote:

> A few comments:
>
> 1. "version" is listed twice

Thanks, corrected.

> 2. "name" should reuse either "fn" from hCard or "summary" from hCalendar

Hmm, looking at the hCard and hCalendar pages, it seems that name here
is used a bit differently, since it is intended to be the product
name/title.  Is this really the same meaning at fn and summary? Or
should we perhaps use "title" instead to disambiguate?

> 3. "uri" should reuse "url" from hCard

Jay, do you have an opinion on this, having been one of the few to
implement an example in the wild?

> 4. Could pluralities be included (i.e. which properties are singular?)

Good point.  My suggestion, based on examples, would be all singular,
except for:
buy
category
image