[uf-new] Microformats support for pagination

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 00:45:32 PST 2009

On 1/14/09, Jamie Rumbelow <jamie at jamierumbelow.net> wrote:
> See, comments like that lead me on to think that we need some form of
>  pagination system for microformats - pagination is much more popular among
>  sites these days and a rel="paginate" might come in handy.

--- There are several features built right into HTML itself to handle
this. There is rel="prev" and rel="next" if you have pagination links
with those values a good parser should know to continue along those
paths for more information.

This is a good question, can you add it to the FAQ so we can refer to
it in the future?

Thanks,
-brian

--