[uf-new] Question RE: The Process

Craig Shea craig.e.shea at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 09:47:16 PDT 2010

Scott:

Thanks for the reply. I have done the research on the microformats.org
site and know that my proposed format does not exist (including using
existing formats to accomplish my end result). Of course, the members
of this list could always say "I don't think we need a format for
that." Would it be helpful to post a link to my blog posts regarding
my "proposed pre-draft specification" (meant to jumpstart
brainstorming and discussion with the understanding that it may very
well change according to community consensus) and an example of its
use? Or is that jumping the gun?

Regards,

Craig E. Shea