[uf-new] using microformats to represent what a page is

Lorenzo De Tomasi lorenzo.detomasi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 07:23:43 PDT 2010

What about using by default (and when available) a Wikipedia page uri
to describe what a page represents?
I mean in spite of

Activities

    * activity
    * sport

Businesses

    * bar
    * company
    * cafe
    * hotel
    * restaurant

Groups

    * cause
    * sports_league
    * sports_team

Organizations

    * band
    * government
    * non_profit
    * school
    * university

People

    * actor
    * athlete
    * author
    * director
    * musician
    * politician
    * public_figure

Places

    * city
    * country
    * landmark
    * state_province

Products and Entertainment

    * album
    * book
    * drink
    * food
    * game
    * product
    * song
    * movie
    * tv_show

Websites

    * blog
    * website
    * article

Salta la crisi! Investi in comunicazione <http://isotype.org/?lang=it>
--
Lorenzo De Tomasi
ISOTYPE.org | comunica la qualità

Rispetta il tuo ambiente, pensa prima di stampare questa e-mail. Grazie.
Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you.