[uf-new] Question RE: The Process

Craig Shea craig.e.shea at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 16:01:59 PDT 2010

Thanks Scott and Frances.

Well, Scott, no, I just wanted to keep a "clear separation of
concerns", i.e. the process vs. my idea for a microformat. :)  I know
what a pain it is to carry on two conversations in one forum thread!
:)

So, that is the problem with "the process": there isn't really _A_
process...it's kind of a guideline.

Anyway, thanks for the answers. I will post my idea and leave the
"proposed draft spec" at my blog for you all to look at. If there's
interest in my ideas, we can move stuff over to the wiki on the
brainstorming page and keep hacking away at it. If I'm the only one
who likes it, it's no good to anyone else. I'm just trying to "fan the
flames" :)

Perhaps I'll take Frances' advice and create a research/exploratory
discussion page at the wiki if I get a few positive comments.

Thanks again all.

Regards,

~ Craig E. Shea