[uf-new] S5 as microformat?

Ben Ward lists at ben-ward.co.uk
Sun Jun 20 18:30:01 PDT 2010

On 20 Jun 2010, at 13:45, Scott Reynen wrote:

> The S5 project is in the public domain, and I think it would be valuable to have a central organization coordinating documentation, implementations, and potential changes to S5.  As I'm sure you've already guessed, I think microformats.org would be a good place to do that.  Thoughts?

Scribd's HTML5 publishing as one example, S5's JavaScript tool and also the common use case of ‘printing’ slides to PDF for digital distribution, sharing, republishing also seems like a good case for shared mark-up.

One useful early example reference would be the original Opera Show format that inspired S5 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opera_Show_Format.)

Ben