[uf-rest] Instance/Collection URL conventions

David Heinemeier Hansson david at loudthinking.com
Wed Nov 16 09:07:27 PST 2005

> Be careful about being prematurely concerned about this.
>
> As long as there is sufficient structure, CSS definitely solves the
> 80/20
> presentation/formatting problems.  Doing "it all" should be a non-
> goal.
>
> Go with that assumption until proven otherwise.

Aight, let me state it otherwise. Best design trumps can-be-used-for-
microformats in my organization. That is certainly not true for all
organizations. But at this point in time, microformats is a neat and
potentially very cool thing in the future for us. Where as the great
design today is real.

But I'm fine with working under the assumption that CSS can do the
job as an intellectual exercise for exploring this more.
--
David Heinemeier Hansson
http://www.37signals.com    -- Basecamp, Backpack, Writeboard, Tada