[uf-rest] Instance/Collection URL conventions

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar drernie at opendarwin.org
Wed Nov 16 09:17:49 PST 2005

Hi David,

On Nov 16, 2005, at 9:07 AM, David Heinemeier Hansson wrote:
> But I'm fine with working under the assumption that CSS can do the
> job as an intellectual exercise for exploring this more.

Don't forget, we're talking about "intelligent defaults" not the
"ultimate solution."  I agree the "@" is a bad idea, but I would like
the RESTafarian plug-in to provide "best practice" implementations of:

entity/dl
entity/ol
entity/tr
entity/form

implemented as partials (_dl, _ol, _tr, _form) returning
Microformats.   Sure, the final design would probably tweak these
slightly, but this gets you most of the way there and encourages you
to make things as reusable as possible.

Does that make sense?  Is there a clean/easy way I could mock these
up and submit them to your plugin?

-- Ernie P.