[uf-rest] RESTafarian Rails-a-Thon?

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar drernie at opendarwin.org
Fri Nov 25 10:02:27 PST 2005

Interesting.  Have you done a Rails-a-Thon before, or contemplated
such a thing?   If I'm going to fly out for this, it'd nice to at
least make it two days -- do you think you could get a critical mass
to show up for all or part of that?  When?  Where?

I could potentially get us a room at the Chicago Apple Store in
downtown, if the timing works out just right...

We should obviously have a way for people to participate remotely, as
well, as I've already heard interest.

-- Ernie P.