[uf-rest] RESTafarian Rails-a-Thon?

Rohit Khare khare at alumni.caltech.edu
Fri Nov 25 10:48:22 PST 2005

We would be glad to sponsor such an event... I don't want to
speculate too much in detail on the list just yet, but this sounds
like something we'd very much like to see happen. It may well
dovetail with discussions for a successor to the Foo/Bar/Tag camp
series that would be focused mainly on REST programming style. Call
it "REST Area" :) :)

After the thanksgiving break,I'd like to chat about this further with
anyone who's interested...

Rohit