Conformance checkers, validators, linting tools and debuggers.
general microformats tools
Please add issues to the optimus-issues page.
Operator does a good job of compliant parsing for microformats in general, and includes a debug mode that can help identify errors in the object structure.
Rails assert microformats
- George Brocklehurst has written open source code and a post explaining how to do testing microformats in Rails applications with assert-microformats.
microformats specific tools
- The unofficial hCard Validator
- Also try the H2VX Contacts Conversion Service.
- The Cognition web service includes hCard error messages and warnings using EARL as part of the RDF output — hopefully other microformats will be covered in the near future.
- Try the H2VX Events Conversion Service.