Drupal is an open source web publishing system (CMS).
There has been some mention that either Drupal or some Drupal modules may implement some microformats, however, no specifics are available (what features/plugins in what versions implement what microformats).
http://groups.drupal.org/microformats-in-drupal is the Drupal group for coordinating Microformats work.
Suggested microformat functionality to implement in Drupal from http://groups.drupal.org/node/1890 :
- Allow each user profile to output to a hCard
- Create an event in Drupal that will output to a hCalendar-formatted node
- Create a hCalendar stream so people can subscribe using an event aggregator
- Allow users to tag an hCard to an hCalendar event so you can build up list of attendees
- Support hResume so someone can put up their CV online and add their hCard to this as their contact details
- Add XFN to links and hCards to build up social networking structures (to support social network portability)
- Support hReview for so people can review an item, website, event, etc.
- A microformat parser, so people can add external events to their drupal calendar
- A JS "viewer" that shows/hides microformats
Since Drupal modules are fairly straight forward PHP, I would expect this functionality to be included in other modules such as the OpenID module. Check your module documentation for compatibility. There is currently no self-contained, singular Microformats module for Drupal.