- from to
- Pancho Villa, 16th st., San Francisco, CA
- Microformats Meetup, San Francisco
It's nearing the end of 2012, and we've got a lot of microformats accomplishments to be proud of. Let's celebrate with burritos at Pancho Villa.
- Dinner: 6:30-8:30pm at Pancho Villa
Come meet up with fellow web designers, developers, microformats enthusiasts for a bite or a pint - we've got a lot to celebrate and talk about:
- microformats2 spec stabilization and PHP open source parser!
- microformats creators/generators on https://github.com/microformats
The microformats community has grown and stabilized over the past few years, news of adoptions, new ideas and challenges come up frequently enough that there are no shortage of new topics to discuss on a regular basis.
Come along, meet up with the microformats community in San Francisco.
In another city? Check out Weekly Meetup: Other Cities and help organize one in your own city!
Use the following tags on related content (blog posts, photos, tweets):
tags: microformats-dinner microformats-meetup microformats san-francisco mission 16th-street pancho-villa microformats-dinner-2012-12-18
If you use Twitter, mention @microformats dinner' in tweets about the event, and track them on Twitter Search.
Add yourself alphabetically sorted by family name if you plan on attending or attended this event.
- Search for photographs from this event on Flickr: Photographs tagged microformats-dinner-2012-12-18 or for all photographs from microformats dinners.
Add a photograph from this event here.
Articles and Blog Posts
Articles and blog posts following up on the meetup. Add a link to your post in the list below: