This article is a stub. You can help the microformats.org wiki by expanding it.
Please add feedback, questions, etc. here. If you have a specific issue, please add it to h-review-issues.
Consistency with other microformats
- p-reviewer => p-author
- dt-reviewed => dt-published
- e-description => e-content
- What is the value of duplicating these properties? Could they be merged, increasing consistency between microformats and reducing total amount of surface area which must be remembered? As there are almost no microformats2 h-reviews in the wild, right now would be a good time to make these changes --bw 15:22, 13 March 2014 (UTC)
- +1 Would make the publishing side a little easier, and the consuming side a lot easier. Right now, Woodwind does not display h-reviews, but if they used mostly common properties, they would be easier to add. Kylewm 14:34, 16 May 2016 (UTC)
- +1 Agreed, especially since there are (still) so few microformats2 h-reviews in the wild. Tantek 16:36, 29 May 2016 (UTC)