hResume examples in the wild
This page is informative.
The following sites have published hResumes, and thus are a great place to start for anyone looking for examples "in the wild" to try parsing, indexing, organizing, etc.
If you have an hResume on your own page, feel free to add it to the top of this list. Please be sure to include at least one URL to a page on your site that includes actual hResume markup. Examples added without a URL to a page with hREsume markup may be removed.
- Scott Allan Wallick has his resume as an hResume.
- Ed Lau has his resume marked up with hResume.
- Andy Smith has marked up his CV with hResume.
- Ben Dodson has marked up his CV with hResume.
- Bruce Dailey has marked up his resume as an hResume.
- Inga Scholes has her CV marked up with hResume.
- Martin McEvoy has cobbled together his resume as an hResume.
- Jesse Newland has marked up his resume as an hResume.
- Simon Harriyott has his curriculum vitae as an hResume.
- Brad Touesnard has scraped together his resume with the LinkedIn hResume for Wordpress plugin.
- Chad Lindstrom has extended his resume with hResume.
- Dawn Waswick has marked up her CV with hResume.
- Rolands Umbrovskis has marked up his CV with hResume.
- LinkedIn has ~9 million Public Profiles marked up in hResume, e.g. Steve Ganz's Public Profile.
- NYU Steinhardt has 240+ faculty bios marked up, e.g. . (Jon Williams)
- Clint Hall has marked up his resume as an hResume.
- Sarven Capadisli has marked up his Curriculum Vitae as an hResume.
- Xavier Roy has marked his resume with hResume
- Robert O'Rourke has marked up his CV with hResume.
- Keri Henare has marked up his Curriculum Vitae using hResume.
- Kenn Wilson has marked up his resume using hResume, following Ralph Brandi's method of using object.include.
- Ralph Brandi has marked up his resume with hResume, additionally using the object.include method to associate one description with three hCalendar experiences.
- Pat Ramsey has his resume marked up as an hResume.
- Wim Le Page has also marked up his curriculum vitae as an hResume.
- Jonathan Arkell has posted an hResume on his portfolio website.
- Steve Ganz - hResume 0.1
- Dave Cardwell has marked up his curriculum vitae as an hResume.
- Lindsey Simon has his resume marked up as an hResume - with lots of thanks to Pat Ramsey.
- User:BenWard has published his CV with hResume.
- Kelley Chambers has published her resume via Sajid Saiyed's Microformat hResume Plugin for Wordpress.
- Brennan Falkner used hResume to markup his resume.
- David Creemer's resume uses hResume, with thanks to Pat Ramsey for the CSS.
- Christoph Burgdorfer has integrated his hResume into a mashup.
Examples with some problems
If you find a problem with any example in any other section, please move it here, and note the precise problem and cite the section of the hResume spec that appears to be violated. If the example that was moved here is yours, and you want to improve it, see the hResume FAQ, or raise any queries on hResume Issues or the mailing list, where people will be happy to help you.
- Dmytro Shteflyuk has marked up his resume as an hResume.
- Invalid; job titles contain hCards without a "fn" (either directly or via object). --Gazza 04:27, 1 May 2007 (PDT)
- Mathieu Drouet has posted an hResume.
- Incorrect root class name hResume? -- User:DavidJanes
- Sergiu Sebastian Tauciuc has his curriculum vitae as an hResume.
- Invalid - no contact vCard specified. Andy Mabbett 04:05, 10 Mar 2007 (PST)
If you have reviewed a New Example (and you are not the author of the example) and believe it to be valid, go ahead and move it here.
hResume is the classic microformats predecessor for h-resume. Work on hResume is documented at the following for historical purposes. Much of the general discussion and research likely still applies.
- hResume cheatsheet - hResume properties
- hResume examples in the wild - an on-going list of websites which use hResume.
- hResume FAQ - if you have any questions about hResume, check here.
The hResume specification is a work in progress. As additional aspects are discussed, understood, and written, they will be added. These thoughts, issues, and questions are kept in separate pages.
- hResume Feedback - general feedback (as opposed to specific issues).
- hResume Brainstorming- brainstorms and other explorations relating to hResume.
- see also hResume skills property brainstorming.
- see also resume-brainstorming.
- hResume Issues - specific issues with the specification.