operator-to-do /Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 20:59, 5 June 2012 by Tantek (draft)
Next actions to improve the Operator Firefox plugin Firefox extension.
Note: operator uses Bugzilla for issue tracking:
If you have a specific test case and bug to report please file it there.
- - updated icon in URL bar - mkaply is on it
- performance updates
- full Value Class Pattern support
- e.g. file/fix bugs for test cases like value-dt-test-YYYY-MM-DD--H-MM
- Microformats in HTML5
dataelement support (per hCard parsing).
- microformats2 support for h-card, h-event, h-adr, h-entry
- hAtom 0.1 support for articles
- "Articles" in UI with ability to send to Readability, Readitlater, Instapaper, and other such reading services
- drop "Bookmarks" from default UI as xFolk RC1 never got much traction
- drop "Resources" from default UI (never has anything useful for users, but keep for possibly some debugging utility).
- full generic microformats-2 parsing support