Next actions to improve the Operator Firefox extension.
Note: operator uses Bugzilla for issue tracking:
If you have a specific test case and bug to report please file it there.
- full vcp support
- e.g. file/fix bugs for test cases like value-dt-test-YYYY-MM-DD--H-MM
dataelement support (per hcard-parsing).
- uf2 support for h-card, h-event, h-adr, h-geo
additional microformats support
- hAtom and uf2 h-entry support for articles
- "Articles" in UI with ability to send to Readability, Readitlater, Instapaper, and other such reading services
- - updated icon in URL bar - mkaply is on it
- performance updates - to address issues noted in reviews
- drop "Bookmarks" from default UI as xfolk never got much traction
- drop "Resources" from default UI (never has anything useful for users, but keep for possibly some debugging utility).
- full generic microformats-2 parsing support