- 1 Microformats Parsers
- 1.2 Perl
- 1.3 PHP
- 1.4 Python
- 1.5 Ruby
- 1.6 XSLT
- 1.7 see also
This page lists libraries that consume, transform or convert microformats. This is only a partial list. If you know of other such tools for microformats, please add them and list what specific microformats they support.
For now, this page copies (rather than moves) information from the existing Implementations page.
- Data::Microformat is a CPAN module to parse and create hCard, adr, and geo.
- By Brendan O'Connor / Six Apart
- Swignition is a parser for both “upper case Semantic Web” (RDF, RDFa) and “lower case semantic web” (microformats) technologies. It includes modules for exporting parsed data in a variety of formats, including RDF, vCard, iCalendar, Atom and KML.
- By Toby Inkster
hKit Microformats Toolkit for PHP5
PHP Microformats parser
Microformats parser is a PHP package for extracting the microformats data embedded into HTML. The gathered data is stored as an xArray of objects - one for each microformat type container found. Announcement. The parser supports most of the hCard (missing SOUND), hCalendar, hReview (missing item info; spec really needs some clarification) and rel elements, according to their respective specification on microformats Wiki.
- AUMP is a parser written by David Janes. It supports hCard, hCalendar, hAtom, hReview and hListing.
- Microtron is intended to be a general-purpose microformat parser/transformer. It can operate on the definition file included in Optimus microformats transformer and validator, making it a close replacement for certain tasks, and can easily be extended with new formats without modifying the source. The primary advantages are speed (> 10x faster that Optimus microformats transformer and validator for some operations), simplicity (single file) and small code size (currently < 150 lines).