This page lists various podcasts and audio (and/or video) recordings which have provided explanations and discussions of both microformats in general, and specific microformats. See also microformats press, presentations and screencasts. Note: podcasts that simply mention microformats without going into more detail discussions of descriptions or uses are not inlcuded.
Please feel free to add links to additional podcasts that discuss microformats!
Most recent podcasts listed first.
- May 19th Microformats 1:01—Exporting microformats via bluetooth, a short video demo by Jeremy Keith. Time: 1:01min.
- March 23rd Microformats Guru Tantek Celik interview on microformats, sxsw, vlogging. Time: 4:46min.
- January 29th Edgework: Steve Ganz 36 MB Steve Ganz, senior Web developer at LinkedIn, talks about how they republished 9 million public profiles using hResume. Time: ??:??
- January 17th Edgework: Jeremy Keith 63 MB Jeremy Keith talks about Ajax and Microformats. Time ??:??
- January 17th Edgework: Dan Cederholm 55 MB Dan Cederholm talks about Microformats in Corkd Time ??:??
- January 5th John Allsopp: "Microformats" podcast from Web Directions South 2006-09-28. Time ??:??.
- November 5th Fumi Yamazaki and Tantek Çelik on Microformats (video CC-by-nc 2.1-jp), in general, hCard, Add to Address Book example and demonstration, hCalendar, Subscribe to Calendar example and demonstration. Fumi speaks in Japanese, Tantek speaks in English, which is periodically translated into Japanese.
- October 11th Tantek: "Microformats Practices" podcast from The Future of Web Apps 2006-09-13 session in San Francisco. Time ??:??.
- September 25th Tantek: "Microformats: Evolving the Web podcast from @Media 2006 June 16th session. Time 1:00:12
- September 11th Paul Boag talks to Jeremy Keith about microformats. The interview starts at 8:10 and finishes at 15:42.
- September 5th Beet.tv interviews Peter Hirshberg on video and microformats
- August 8th Jakso 2: Mikroformaatit (Finnish) (English). Jyri Engeström interviewed Tantek Çelik and Ryan King about their work on microformats at Technorati and about microformats in general. There is a Finnish intro, but the interview is in English.
- June 30th Weblogs Worknotes: hResume. "Alexander