- ESA (e.g. Cydonia - the face on Mars: "Cydonia lies at approximately 40.75° North and 350.54° East")
- NASA (e.g Prime Landing Sites for MER-A and MER-B: several entries in table cells, one pair of which are "1.98 S, 353.82 E" + "1.98 S, 354.06 E")
- Google Mars
- e.g. Opportunity Rover article: "Opportunity landed in Meridiani Planum at 354.4742°E 1.9483°S (areocentric coordinates)")
- List of artificial objects on Mars (plus individual articles listed therein)
- Martian craters, e.g. : "Victoria Crater is an impact crater located at 5.50°W 2.05°S in Meridiani Planum, on Mars"
- HiRise (e.g. Valles Marineris Wall Rock "The complete image is centered at -12.2 degrees latitude, 297.6 degrees East longitude")
- Beagle 2 "there is a 99% probability of it lying within an ellipse measuring 174 km by 106 km centred at 11.6° N, 269.5° W (see map)."
- Gazetteer of Planetary Nomenclature, e.g. Albedo Feature (table of values) Also has coordinates for other planets, e.g. Venus
- Eurekalert search for 'Mars' - 8,693 scientific news stories found, 2007-01-20.
- List of artificial objects on Venus (plus individual articles listed therein)
- Andy Mabbett (proponent)