Quicktime Broadcaster Notes
For setting up a mac laptop with an iSight and QT Broadcaster in order to publish live audio/video from events.
- Make sure you have the necessary equipment and software installed
- Get a broadcast template document from someone (see KevinMarks for example)
- Open that, then change the info in the 'Network' pane that has his name etc in it.
- Check the video and audio panes are using your iSight
- Another tip is that the standalone thingy for the iSight can be more useful than the screen-top one if you have a desk, as that way it picks up less typing noise and wobbles
- I find plugging in headphones is a good idea, as you can then monitor and not get howlround
Return to microformats events.