These plugins add microformats functionality to WordPress, one of several microformats implementations. For an ever-changing list of WordPress plugins utilizing microformats, see plugins tagged microformats on WordPress.org.
Displays avatars for commenters based on the hCards on the URL they leave behind.
Test hAvatar by typing:
hg clone static-http://alper.nl/hg/havatar/
hCard About Box
- Wordpress Addressbook plugin - Display list of addresses from the blog owner's address book, each marked up as an hCard. Maintained by Sam Wilson.
- The hCard Commenting WordPress plugin by Matthias Pfefferle allows visitors to easily fill out the comment forms using an hCard.
hCard vCard Generator
- hCard & vCard Generator plugin for WordPress - Generate microformat compatible hCards and vCards for WordPress users - great for use on staff pages and for user bio's.
hReview Support for Editor
- The hReview Support for Editor plugin by Andrew E Scott allows bloggers to easily publish hReview enabled reviews.
Save Microformats Plugin
- Save Microformats plugin for Wordpress - a plugin by Matthias Pfefferle to save posted Microformats using technorati feeds.
- The VoteBack plugin for Wordpress by Steve Ivy checks incoming pingbacks and trackbacks for votelinks.
Plugins that implement publishing rel-me links to other services and profiles:
- Social Links Wordpress plugin - supports rel-me links to other services
- About Me plugin (on github) - supports creation of an About Me page with rel-me links to other profiles.
Adds two buttons to the TinyMCE editor in wordpress that allow for the creation of hCard and hCalendar objects embeded in posts, pages etc.
- The hCard Wordpress Widget plugin adds a widget to display contact information in accordance with hCard microformats standard. Ideal for use in a widgetized footer. Plugin by @michaellautman