[uf-dev] PLEASE REVIEW: hReview v0.3 draft (was Re: PLEASE REVIEW: hReview v0.2 draft (version, lang, tags anywhere), Supernova Microformats workshop)

Dan Connolly connolly at w3.org
Thu Feb 23 09:36:52 PST 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-23 at 09:23 -0800, Tantek Çelik wrote:
> Greetings hReview co-authors,
>
> I've finally updated hReview per the changes discussed for v0.3 and have
> published it for review (so to speak):
>
>  http://microformats.org/wiki/hreview

My main issue with all the microformats specs applies to this
one too: it doesn't give a profile URI.

"ACCEPTED. This is on Tantek's to-do list, to both provide profiles and
URLs (probably at gmpg.org) for those profiles for hCalendar etc."
 -- http://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar-issues

In #microformats discussion, Ryan invited me to do some profile
mixing stuff. I'll need to pick some actual profile URIs in order
to do that. I can do it on w3.org pretty easily, but those addresses
will inevitably leak out and stick around for a long time. Is
it feasible to give me write access to gmpg.org to work on this?

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E