[microformats-discuss] Microformat to denote the date of the last page modfication

Robert Bachmann rbach at rbach.priv.at
Tue Aug 16 05:07:18 PDT 2005

Mark Rickerby wrote:
> Here's an example from a real site I've worked on:

> 2005 by Joe Bloggs</div>
>       to this page</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="email-page.html">Email
> this page</a> </div>

> Not perfect, but demonstrates the context of where such a microformat
> could be applied.

Good idea. When the date of the last modficiation is displayed it's
common practice to put this information in the footer.

Unfortunatly not everybody does do it this way.
The MoinMoin Wiki software displays the date of the last modficiation
before the footer. See http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/ for an example.

Robert
--
Robert Bachmann <rbach at rbach.priv.at> (OpenPGP KeyID: 0x4A5CCF10)