[uf-discuss] Show Microformat Brainstorming

Bill Humphries whump at mac.com
Tue Dec 6 23:22:08 PST 2005

On Dec 6, 2005, at 8:27 PM, Charles Iliya Krempeaux wrote:

> I think that all shows, episodes, series, and channels will (in the
> near future) have URLs associated with them.  So, I think it is
> important to work that concept in there too.  (Actually, I can
> guarantee you that at least some of them will.)

Since that's currently not the case (unless you count the handful of
shows available via iTMS,) I'm going to fall back on the principles
and the "you ain't gonna need it" rule and leave that out for now.

Hopefully I'm not premature in writing up a straw-man model.

I've punted the idea to people who are practitioners in the domain
for further comment, and will get back to the list.

-- whump