[uf-discuss] Call for Victims: Template Rewriter

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Mon Dec 12 18:18:32 PST 2005

Hi Steve,

(1)
If you're running Mozilla, Greasemonkey and all that, install:
http://www.blogmatrix.com/tools/greasemonkey/microformat-action.user.js
to identify MF content

(2)
The template rewriter:
http://www.blogmatrix.com/tools/rewrite/

(3)
I can't stress enough making a backup of your existing template(s)

(4)
The URIs above redirect to "trinityanne.com" -- this is a temporary thing.

Please let me know how it works!

Regards, etc.